Monday, February 25, 2008

A missed Twilight.....

Okay I am SO mad! I am mad because I just found out that I missed out on an opportunity of a lifetime! I don't know how many of you have been following the Twilight website about the movie that is being made. I personally haven't checked it much. Well it turns out that Twilight is being filmed in PORTLAND! Who knew?! Not me! AND they had an open casting call for extras in the movie......and I missed it! I think that would have been so fun to have maybe been in Twilight! I could have been an extra! Or who knows maybe I could have been a teacher or a parent or the receptionist at the school office........DANGIT! There were a couple of young women in my ward that went down and got their picture taken (of course it was only young women) and I heard that there were TONS of people there. But I would have still liked to try. Oh well. Anyway, maybe I will have to go see where they are filming it and take some pictures! Anyone that wants to come and join me is welcome. They start filming at the end of this month and maybe they will still be filming when Maddy gets baptized in May. Just another reason to come and visit!

4 comments:

Alli said...

that would have been sooo fun! too bad you missed it. that would have been soo cool to see in a movie! especially Twilight! well, hopefully they will be making more, so you can try next year. I wonder if they will be coiming to arizona for the end of the book!? hmmm... i can't wait for the movie

Castiel Moyes said...

It didn't have any Arizona locations on the website that they had listed. But I wonder why, because that makes sense. Everything was in Portland area or a little north of us by Vancouver. I hope they aren't changing the ending or something.

Dustin said...

You guys are lame

Darrell and Alissa said...

That would have been great if you would have made it- I'm bummed for you!