Monday, February 18, 2008

random pictures

Lilly has developed the bad habit of not eating in her high chair at dinnertime but waiting until daddy gets home to eat all of his dinner. Honestly if it wasn't so cute we would put a stop to it but she is just so excited when daddy gets home that she won't leave his side. She usually gets most of her dinner from his plate at night. Luckily daddy likes the bonding time as well. The other day Josey decided to play mommy with Lilly. She was asking me if we could trade places and she could be the mommy and I could be the daughter. So one of her things she decided to do was to change Lilly's diaper. This was the outcome. Lilly just idolizes Josey though and just having her pay attention to her made her SO happy! She just layed down and let her do whatever she wanted to her. She just followd her around when they are together just trying to play her all day. Too cute!
We decided to celebrate Valentine's Day on Saturday since payday was Friday (kinda sad I know). So Daddy brought Maddy and Josey home a rose and a little frog fro Lilly. Well anything that Maddy and Josey have, Lilly has to have as well, so she started getting very upset that she didn't have a flower. So we pulled a bunch off of mommies pretty little roses and gave them to her and she was happy as a clam. This picture cracks me up though. They all look a little crazy or seomthing.
Tonight we were having pizza for dinner and I set the pizza down on a table in the family room and went and turned on the oven and then started doing something else. Well I didn't notice but Lilly had gotten the pizza and taken it into the kitchen and this is how I found it at the foot of the oven, after I spent five minutes looking for the missing pizza. She was running around the house saying, "Tymma eet josey! Tymma eet Manny, Tymma eet mommy!!" But it didn't even register to me. Too cute!


7 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Jess! Your stories and video of Lilly make me miss having a little one around! And her hair is just amazingly adorable with all those curls! What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

JESS I MISS YOU AND YOUR KIDDIES SO MUCH! I WANT TO COME TO MADDYS BAPTISM SO BAD! I MISS YOU! AND LILLY IS GETTING SO BIG! AHHHH! MADDY IS SO TALL.... AND JOCEY IS GETTING THERE TOO! HAHAHAH! JKJK! THEY ALL LOOK SO BIG!

Heidi said...

Lilly is definitely Daddy's little girl! Mason is the same way with Andrew - he just wants to be around him every night when he gets home!
That's a cute story with the pizza...what a big helper!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Lilly sounds adorable! I love her little video- what a cutie!

Nick and Lauren said...

The picture of Lilly and Dustin cracked me up!

Liz said...

I love Lillys hair. It reminds me of sams when she was little.

Williams Fam said...

Look how special those girls feel/look with their roses! I'm sure they loved that!! Oh, and is that a Papa Murphy's pizza? YUM!!!!!