Friday, March 14, 2008

holy afro!

This is what I get to see when I get Lilly up in the mornings and from her naps. Look at that hair! Is it not sticking up like five feet off her head? She actually got some ketchup in it at lunch as much as I cleaned it up she really needed a good bath. But I put her down for a nap anyway and she was scratching her head and sleeping and this is the result. Who knew that ketchup could be such a good gel?
You have to blow up this picture. It really cracks me up. He hair, the dress and her face! She is so darn cute!
I know you are seeing a little bit of a baby bum here but it was too cute of a picture. When Josey finally gets home from school, Lilly is SO excited and doesn't want to leave her side. She kept tackling her and smothering. I had to get a picture. And if you are wondering why my kids always are naked or dirty I don't usually have a good excuse. But we are starting a little potty training with Lilly. Only because she seems to want too. She loves to sit on the potty and the last few days she has been running around naked and tells me she has to go poo poo or pee pee. I didn't believe her at first but then when she peed and pooped on my floor (two separate times after she had told me she needed to go) I thought maybe we were onto something here. Yesterday she was running around naked and told me she needed to go peep so we went back and forth to the potty for like an hour and finally when I really HAD to get dinner going she finally peed all over the kitchen chair. Oh well!
My camera is running our of batteries hence the blurriness of the picture. And since the back screen doesn't work when the batteries are about out I have to guess where to take the picture and this was the result, a cut off chin.


6 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so jealous of her hair. What a gorgeous girl! Good luck on the potty training. I can truthfully say that potty training is the one parenting job that I DETEST more than any others. I am so glad I am done with that! Good luck!

JasonDebbie said...

I can't believe how curly it is! I hope this baby has curly hair because mine is so curly you think one of my children would inherit it! And don't worry, as soon as kaitlyn gets home she strips down naked and I have to tell her repeatedly to get clothes on. Its all I can do to get her to wear pants so she doesnt even wear underwear because EVERYTHING is "too tight!" So don't feel bad about naked kids.

Amanda said...

Ash and Ryder are always in their diapers..and I don't know why. I just think that after changing diapers, we don't get any further to getting dressed. Oh well, it saves on laundry and time!! I love those pictures of Josey! What cute hair!!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

I love the pictures! Good luck with Potty training! I'm not even going to start trying until Brooklyn comes...and even then it might be awhile. Ava has NO interest in it. She would run around in the same dirty/wet diaper all day long because she HATES getting her diaper changed!

Sarah said...

That hair is awesome! This is coming from a naturally straight/can't get it to curl fer nutting' girl. I love it. Hopefully at least some of it hangs in there for the future!

Kate said...

I'd love to have a baby with curls. They are so pretty... just perfect. What cute pictures.