Tuesday, July 22, 2008

copy cat

I have been waiting for my sister-in-law to post pictires from last weekend so I could copy them. Sorry Amanda! I just kept forgetting to get my camera out! We decided to head up to Prosser Washington for the weekend. Dustin's sister moved there about a month ago and since they are now the closest family to us we wanted to take advantage of it! We had lots of fun and we are glad even though it was a quick trip that we made it up there. The girls had fun in the little pools and playing with their little cousins.
Josey was smitten with Ryder and seriously followed Amanda around anytime Ryder was awake. She wanted to feed him and hold him and just be near him I think. You were VERY patient Amanda, thank you! She even let the girls feed him and make a big mess. Maddy and Ashlynn became little buddies as well. Maddy loved reading her books and playing with her down in the playroom. And Dustin and I loved the air conditioning!
Thanks for letting us come and visit. It was very fun to see you and your cute little town! We will have to do it again soon.

No comments: