Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bryan and Sam

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting these but I had to show everyone how beautiful my sister's wedding pictures came out. They both look absolutely amazing! They are both of course very attractive people but the photographer Kelli Nicole did such a beautiful job didn't she? There are many more but she hasn't posted those yet. When she gets some of my family I will definitely post them!












Makes me want to get married again....to Dustin of course....just with a different photographer maybe.

2 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I wish I had pictures like this! Sam is soooo beautiful!

Heidi said...

I know - when I see the wedding pictures nowadays, I wish so bad that mine looked that way but it just wasn't the style back then! What awesome pictures your sister will have to look back on!!