Friday, September 12, 2008

Crystal Cleavage

So I was playing with Lilly this morning and she was sitting on my lap and she dropped this big huge blue crystal heart (picture below) down my shirt. I was actually half playing and half reading a book. Well I forgot about it and didn't feel it in my cleavage and went about running some errands throughout the day. I picked up Lilly when we got home, causing the crystal heart to push against my skin and realized at that moment that I had been in public with a giant blue crystal heart poking out through my cleavage with a white shirt covering half of it up.....that's not embarrassing or anything.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

that is AWESOME jess....!! I bet that you had some lookers! :)

Alli said...

you know you "forgot" on purpose. you just love having people look at your cleavage.

Liz said...

Stop bragging that you have cleavage.

Jill Johnson said...

My Boobs are as big as that crystal. I would have noticed. You on the other hand must have some nice clevage.

Wendy said...

Nice job. That is hilarious!