Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FIrst day of "princess" school

Since the girls started back to school, Lilly has asked me everyday if she can go to school. She really really wants to go to school. She tells me that she wants to go to princess school though. So last Friday I packed her a lunch in her lunch box and took her to "school". She was so excited. We walked down to our little park stopping at every flower and every bug. Not usually something she gets to do when we are taking a walk with everyone.


WE MADE IT!
And we sat and enjoyed our lunch with a princess napkin to boot! I figure, there were other kids there that are home schooled and that is technically like part of their school so this really does count as school for Lilly. She loved it and has continued to ask to go to school everyday. I think we will make it a Friday thing.

1 comment: