Monday, September 29, 2008

I LOVE coupons!

I have completely turned into the crazy lady at the grocery store that is holding up the line because she has all these coupons and knows exactly how much everything she is buying is and why it isn't ringing up properly .....yes.....that is me. But it makes me so excited to get so much for so little that I can't help myself! Look at what I purchased today! I got all of this for less than 50 dollars! I shopped at Walgreen's and Safeway.

Here are my beauty supplies.
Here are my cleaning supplies.
Here is my food.
Here is my medicine.
50 DOLLARS!!! How exciting is that? And here is the best part, I saved, 106.00 dollars! That is CRAZY! Man I love the grocery game. And tomorrow I am on to Albertson's.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

And it's all name brand too! That's crazy! Way to go on saving so much.

Liz said...

I LOVE COUPONS. It makes me so mad that I have wasted all these years and this money. I am always so excited for my good deals, and when the new ads come out in the week I am so excited to see what coupons to use. I get a LOT better products than I ever have and I save half the money. I told Steve I never thought that I would be so excited to cut coupons. I think anyone is CRAZY that does not do the grocery coupons. You need to email the Walgreens deals you got because I could not find any good deals this week.

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

how do you find all those deal;s?

Wendy said...

That is awesome, Jess. I have been reading a lot on the internet about the grocery game and we have a walgreens here. I need to just jump in and do it! This post might be just what I need to just do it!

Castiel Moyes said...

Do it....do it...do it.... Seriously I say AMEN to what Liz said! I am the same way! As soon as I can go and get my paper I am there clipping the coupons and getting so excited about what I can get! Andrea it is through a website called the grocery game. It tells you when and how to use your coupons to get the best deals. It is totally worth it. I went to Albertsons last night an spent 30 dollars and saved 85! Do it Wendy!

Jennie Z said...

I am with you on the coupons. I will go to several different stores throughout the week to get the best deals based on their ads. It does become like a game and your feel like such a champion when you save more than you spent!
Way to go!!!

Rachel said...

Holy Crap!

Heidi said...

That is awesome Jessica! I signed up for grocery game over a year ago but never used it to it's full potential. I think you've inspired me to rejoin and start clipping!!!
Also I came across this cool blog. Check it out for some great ideas and deals-
frugalisfab.blogspot.com