Friday, October 03, 2008

If this doesn't make you clip coupons then I don't think you ever will.....

So this post is for all my sisters (in-law included) and friends that I have talked to about clipping coupons and maybe haven't decided if it is worth the time and energy. Take a look at this.... If I had gone to the store to purchase these things this would have cost me around 38 dollars. I went to Walgreens and KMart today and actually all this cost me was.......NOTHING!!! It was free people! At Walgreens I bought the soap and shampoo and because of the way I was able to put the coupons together from a couple of different websites I actually got paid two dollars when all was said and done! Then I went over to KMart where they are having a double coupon week and picked up three kids toothpastes for 50 cents a piece with my coupons. So I essentially I paid nothing or actually earned .50 cents in this transaction. CLIP YOUR COUPONS!!!!


And here is Lilly singing her favorite song. It is "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty.

4 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

We seriously need to get Ava and Lilly together...then they can play princess all day together!!!! Are you going to Idaho for Thanksgiving??

Wendy said...

What a sweet song! She is just so cute.

Darrell and Alissa said...

I have read your posts on your coupons- I am so jealous!! We only have Wal-Mart and Wal-greens. I wish I could get deals like that! But hey, I guess I do get a WHOLE 10% off at WalMart! YIPEE- said sarcastically!

Heidi said...

Alissa gets 10% off at Walmart? I'm jealous!!
Awesome finds Jessica - I don't think I've ever been shopping where they pay me at the end!

I haven't gone through the Sunday paper yet, but I should definitely clip some coupons!