Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rite Aid and 120 bucks!

So I went today to pick up my newly transferred prescription at Rite Aid and I picked up my 30$ gift card. I also asked the pharmacist if I were to transfer more prescriptions could I get more gift cards. She gave me a little pamphlet with 4 MORE transfer coupons in them and said that you could get up to four 30$ gift cards! That is 120$ at Rite Aid! Just thought I would let anyone know that might be interested. I don't shop a lot at Rite Aid but for 120$ I will fill a prescription there and I am sure that I can find some things I need or want there! And you only have to fill it one time. So if you really don't want to go there much just fill it once and then transfer it back to your regular place but you will make 120$ at Rite Aid. I am going on Monday to get my Walgreen's transferred prescription and 25$ gift card and I am going to ask them the same thing. Maybe you can get multiple gift cards there as well!? Does anyone know?

2 comments:

Jennie Z said...

You are quite the coupon queen! I am impressed! I wish we had prescriptions to fill. Unfortunately we aren't on any meds at our house. Good Luck with Walgreens and congrats on your new ebay adventures.

Amanda said...

let me know about walgreens....!!