Monday, March 23, 2009

GREAT NEWS!

I am so excited!

First of all tomorrow Dustin got us tickets to go see the musical Wicked for our anniversary. I really want to go see this musical and I wasn't sure if it was going to happen because we couldn't find a good day or reasonably priced tickets. But Dustin pulled it off and I am so excited!!!

Second, I finally got paid for that secret shopper oil change I did back in January. I found out after I did it that they pay 60 days from the last day of the month that you completed a shop. So I haven't been signing up for any other jobs for the past couple of months because I wanted to make sure that I actually get paid for doing the jobs! Now that I have been paid I think that I will start signing up for some more. They are kinda fun and a great way to get things for free! Woo-hoo!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

You will love Wicked. I loved it. I can't wait to see it again. I think I might take Taylor next time. Happy Anniversary

Heidi said...

I've always wanted to see Wicked - I'm sure you guys will love it!! I hear that's it's coming to Salt Lake this year...

THE REBER FAMILY said...

LUCKY DUCK! I'm so jealous!!!! Have so much fun! and will you email me the website for that secret shopper thing??