Wednesday, April 29, 2009

tid bits

Here are just a few other tid bits that are going around our house lately......





Maddy with our new pet rat whiskers. BB died a couple of weekends ago....oddly enough while I was away. So we decided on a small rat and he is SOOO much better! He is really sweet and actually seems to like being held. We were told that rats were the best rodent pets and that they were really smart but I just couldn't bring myself to buy one last time. However BB our hamster was extremely hard to handle and I am glad that we went with the rat this time. Here are my two cute softball players.


And Lilly naming all of her horses.



2 comments:

Alli said...

she is giving me a lot of good ideas for kid names! Lerza?? perfect.

Wendy said...

Where does she come up with those names!? So so cute.
I love the picture of Maddy and Josey together.