Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy (belated) Birthday to Maddy

Last Friday was Maddy's 9th birthday. Unfortunately we were so busy with everything going on that weekend that I didn't get a chance to sit down and blog about my beautiful baby girl....because isn't that how we always see them? I can hardly believe that she is 9 years old.

Unfortunately our camera wasn't working so we didn't get any pictures on her birthday! Hopefully my dad got some? So here are a few....okay a lot..... of my favorite pictures of her throughout the years.







We love you so much Maddy! I promise to take lots and lots of pictures at your slumber party this weekend! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

SMDStudio said...

What a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday, Maddy!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Maddy!!!!

BethReberFrancis said...

My favorites too. I LOVE you Maddy, you beautiful girl!!!
XOXOXO Grandma Beth

Alli said...

I love ALL of those!! you need to put up pictures of YOU throughout the years for your birthday too!

Wendy said...

Happy birthday, Maddy! We hope you had a fun day!

Amanda said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Every year I SWEAR for my new's years resolutions that I will send everyone a card and call them..and I am what..a WEEK LATE writing you a COMMENT on your blog!! i'm soooo sorry! Happy belated b-day..we need to visit you soon!!