Monday, April 20, 2009

Wonderful Weekend Getaway

This is where I was last weekend. Doesn't it look peaceful? Well it was! Especially because I didn't have ANY kids with me! This isn't the Oregon coast but Rio Del Mar down in Santa Cruz area. Thanks mom, Beck, grandma, Aunt Joan, and Katie for such a relaxing weekend of laughing, talking, eating, sleeping, and holding a new baby. When I told Dustin about it he said it just SOUNDED irritating! What a male! It was a perfect weekend! He can go live off the land and starve to death next month. I will take relaxing with women in a wonderful condo stocked with food and a brand new baby any day!

5 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

pretty sad I wasnt invited =(! Glad you guys had fun. I'm super jealous you got to hold baby Ali!! love ya!

Alli said...

what the heck?! did you just find this picture on the internet, because that is absolutely beautiful! no fair. And i am patiently waiting for pictures of the baby. please tell me you took some, becuase we all know we won't get them from becky with her hands full. ps. i am jealous again.

Liv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I think moms should get one of these weekends every four months! I am glad you all got to get away. I can't wait to see pictures of Beckys baby! I am sure she is darling.

Katie Reall said...

How beautiful. I'm so jealous that I wasn't there!