Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beavercreek Talent Show

So this is a little late but I wanted to make sure I got it documented on here. Last week the girls participated in the ....... They did a great job! Unfortunately I wasn't able to go because it was just three days after my surgery and I just wasn't feeling up to it yet. But Dustin was able to go and he took Lilly and videotaped it for me. Which is why this is the only picture I have of the two of them....


They sang a song from the Peter Pan play Maddy was in. Maddy got to be Peter, which she was more than thrilled about. And Josey got to be a lost boy and even have a couple little solos, which made her happy. There were 8 girls in the number and they all did a really good job! I was so proud of them.
And here is some photos of Daddy and Lilly waiting for the show to begin.



No comments: