Tuesday, June 02, 2009

cheap razors and free hand soap at Target

One thing that I haven't seemed to be able to find deals on often enough are razor blades for my husband. There seem to be sales and coupons a lot for the razors but not the blades! So this week at Target there is a pretty good deal on the razors that my husband uses and the blades! If you buy two razors or two cartridge packages you get a $10 gift card back! Here is the breakdown:
2 Gillette razors- 15.98
$10 gift card in return (unfortunately there aren't any coupons making these a better deal)
about $3 per razor after gift card
(sometimes you can get these free if you come across a coupon and a sale but this is still a good price)
or

2 Gillette razor cartridge packages- 28.58
$10 gift card in return
about $9.00 per package which is actually a really good deal for those.
(these are what my husband really needed and I have been waiting and waiting for a sale or coupon for months and months so I was really excited. I kept just buying him a new razor because I could get it cheaper than the cartridges!)

I combined that with this deal as well and got some free hand soap, plus a dollar!

Buy 2 softsoap ensemble starter kits or value packs and receive a $5 gift card:

$12 when you buy two Softsoap Ensembles starter Kit or value refill packs
-$4 two $2/1 manufacturer coupons: $2/1 printable coupon,
-$4 two $2/1 target coupons or $2/1 from 5/31 Sunday inserts.
OOP $4 of pocket and get a $5 Target Gift Card back!

3 comments:

SMDStudio said...

Oh, my gosh. I do not even understand how to make any of those coupon thingies make sense. I think I need to take a class,or hire a private tutor. ;>

Ducheznee said...

OOO I got another target freebe too... http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=rkrpeos84985850&bt=wi&o=51049&c=JB&p=fJEldFXL

Print that coupon for $3 off any Johnson and Johnson product and purchase 3 of the "Buddies Soaps" $.99= FREE Just look what you started :)

Sarah said...

Dude, I get lost too. I have been to a class and still need some help!