Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moyes vs Wild

Alright so they changed the name to Wuss vs Wild and then to Lost Boys. Why the trip needed a theme name I don't know but they were excited about it. And who wouldn't want to be on a camping trip with these mustaches......


That picture is just a little too creepy for me....as are most of the pictures taken. For example:


or how about this one?


or possibly this one?


And if none of those were creepy enough for you how about this one? ( and you claim to not understand the connection with Tobias Funke?)


They did manage to take a few more "normal" photos like these...... *as normal you guys can get
However they mostly took video and I wish that I knew how to upload off of Paul's picassa account because there are a few entertaining ones but the pictures will just have to do on our blog.
And they even took one of those artsy food pictures that just makes you hungry....no?

Oh the Moyes boys and their adventures. I think they had a good time despite the rain and the cold. We salute your endeavors into manliness and are glad you came back alive. Because I TOTALLY would have used this picture at your funeral for everyone to remember you by.

3 comments:

Alli said...

those are hilarious. remember when I told you that dustin reminded me of the principal on she's the man... how funny is it that he is also tobias? i wish I could see those videos!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

so so so funny. It only makes me a wee bit sad that Jeff doent have a brother to be weirdo with. Good thing he has Jeffy. Whats with the mustaches???

Heidi said...

Oh no!! The scary mustache man returns!! Those pictures are hilarious - thanks for sharing.