Monday, June 15, 2009

new haircut!

Well Maddy finally got her wish and I took her to get her hair cut! She has been begging me for about a month. And here she is before.....
And here she is after! We told her a bob to her chin......I think she went a little shorter...okay A LOT shorter and a little shorter than my taste! She loves it so that is all that matters.....I will just leave it at that. But it will be nice and cool for summer.....right?

The hairdresser said that she thought cutting Maddy's hair actually dulled her scissors she has so much hair. She said it was like cutting through a curtain! My girls and their hair!

6 comments:

BethReberFrancis said...

It;s adorable! Okay, Maddy could shave her head and still look adorable! As long as she is happy with it, that's all that matters.

Steve said...

I think that she looks adorable. Shows her beautiful smile.
Liz

Wendy said...

Very cute, Maddy!

Alli said...

what a change! that's a lot of hair! I totally believe the hairdresser for saying maddy's hair dulled her scissors! she looks so cute! i love it

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh its so so cute on her!

Katie Reall said...

Very cute! I love it!