Sunday, June 14, 2009

WARNING: turn down your speakers!!!!!!!

So the girls have been obsessed with the Wicked soundtrack since Dustin and I went and saw the musical a few months back. They pretty much know every word to every song and they love it! Often times we have it blasting in the car with the girls singing at the top of their lungs. This song is one of the favorites to blast out the speakers.

On the way to church today Dustin had this song on, and the girls were singing at full volume and we were laughing so hard that we decided we had to record it and share it with you all.

Note worthy points...... the color change in Maddy's face (we were afraid it was going to pop off), Lilly's very deliberate dance moves, and Josey's choreography. Hope you enjoy it...... and seriously turn you speakers down.

8 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

music theater! I think that you found the right after school activity! So funny. Do any of them have a shy bone in their body??? The only time I can get CJ to sing is when we sing Jeffy to sleep. I love your little performers!

Anonymous said...

That was great. haha Your girls really do have great faces! How fun, I need a few girls around here. haha

Megan said...

Oh, my gosh--truly the awesomest thing I've seen all day!!! (I LOVE that song, by the way--and would totally do the same thing if I were 9 and not 26! Well, that's not true--I do the same thing, but only in my car!)

Clark Fox said...

I love it. Jess, how are we going to live by each other? Our kids would get along SOOOOO well. We also LOVE the Wicked sound track. I love your girls.

Clark Fox said...

That is Betsy Fox, by the way-- not Clark. Sorry, signed wrong.

Wendy said...

What cute Divas you have! Thanks for posting that!

Alli said...

I could not stop laughing at lilly especially when she kept throwing her head back! haha. I might see wicked in july hopefully!

SMDStudio said...

Lilly kills me! That was hilarious! I loved watching the camera shake more and more the louder and longer they sang. Too funny!