Friday, August 21, 2009

Fairyland---Oakland

My mom (mention #8) took a day off work to take us to Fairyland. It is a little place in Oakland that has been there for years and years. I went there as a kid. And my grandpa worked on the little train that is still there. My mom (mention #9) even went there as a kid.The last time I was there was when Maddy was a little baby. My sister only had Caludia and Julia was just born. This time was much different! We had 8 kids in total and 4 of them were 4 and under. Consequently we lost Bear 2 times, Georgia once and Josey ended up at the staff center crying because she was lost......it was a lot of work.
My mom (mention #10) with all the kids.



























My girls LOVED the puppet show. I thought they might get bored but they watched the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it.








Here is the little train that my grandpa helped build. The kids really liked riding on it. Especially Bear who kept running out onto the track while we were in line. He wanted to get on that train SO BAD! My mom (mention #11) stayed off and took pictures of us.








We rode the little carousel.....







...and it was kinda little as you can tell. I wish I had a picture of Claudia who is 11....it looked even funnier!


















Lilly's face was so funny in this picture if you can blow it up.




















Then my camera stopped working so I didn't get anymore cute pictures. I need to get those from you Beck! Thanks for going with us mom (mention #12)

2 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

We've never been to Fairyland!! Seriously makes me sad to see all the cousins together except mine. I wish we all lived closer together!!

BethReberFrancis said...

I feel much better now! Except the pictures are making me homesick for everyone!