Thursday, September 17, 2009

Maddy and Josey's bedroom

BEFORE:

AFTER:
The lovely previous princess border:
Our new wall art:


I apologize for the quality of the pictures. Our camera no longer wants to work. But my mom was really wanting to see the room so I got some pictures that are semi-blurry and not completely blurry like the camera normally takes and here they are! It looks better in person but the girls are happy with it. I am going to hang a bunch of different sized white paper balls from the ceiling as well when my mom sends then to me and then this room will be complete for at least a couple of years!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute rooms, Jess. You are so good at decorating!

Gretch said...

Very, Very, cute!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Very hip and grown up. Is it sad they've outgrown princesses? PS: I love that they share a room and love it. How nice to have a sister as your bff.

Liz said...

I love the color of the walls, do you want to decorate my girls room?