Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PUMPKIN CARVING

For FHE we carved our pumpkins. The girls love carving pumpkins and actually I kinda do too. Dustin on the other hands tries not to throw-up the whole time....SERIOUSLY! He hates it and I didn't get a picture of him wearing his rubber gloves that he insists on wearing but at least he helps the kids!
I have to give Josey the award for helping get the most guts out of the pumpkins.


The finished product and some proud girls.

Lilly wanted a black cat....Daddy worked on it and made her a cat/vampire, but she loves it.
Josey wanted to design her own face and she actually cut out most of it herself. Maddy chose a stencil this year and did the whole thing by herself. She is SERIOUSLY proud of this pumpkin!
I let Lilly pick out the stencils for the big pumpkins so she thinks these are hers as well. She picked a ghost and...
a happy face.
Here she is with all "her" pumpkins.
And all lit up.....kinda.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Those eyes are great. Where did you get them?
I love the smiley face pumpkin.

Betsy Fox said...

From one pumpkin carving post to another.
Here's my email: foxpost@comcast.net

Thanks, in advance for getting me those sites.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

We STILL havent carved our pumpkins yet. Yours are so cute. I look forward to the day I DONT have to carve one for my kids.

AMIT said...

Hey this are just lovely pictures of little kids and with pumpkin.

Web hosting india