Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little brains

I had a seriously funny conversation with Maddy today in the car that I wanted to post on here. It always amazes me how little brains sort things out and this was just an example right here.

Maddy told me that she and Josey were talking the night before about sleep walking. She said that Josey gave her 3 really good reasons why sleep walking would be bad; #1: You could walk sleep walk downstairs and there could be a robber in your house and you would walk right into him and then he would take you, #2: You could sleep walk downstairs and there could be a short in a wire somewhere that would start a fire and you would be trapped, asleep, downstairs. And then she told me that when Josey told her the third one that Maddy informed her that this was the one that would never happen. #3: You would sleep walk downstairs and open up the front door and walk outside and get lost.

I seriously could not stop laughing that #3 was the one that she thought for SURE was totally ridiculous, not the robber, not the random sparking wire, but possibly walking outside.

7 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

Ha ha ha! That is SO funny. I think Maddy and Elinor would get on famously!

Betsy Fox said...

Ha ha ha! That is SO funny. I think Maddy and Elinor would get on famously!

Wendy said...

That is hilarious! I love when my kids have those "very serious" conversations. They crack me up.

SMDStudio said...

That is totally hilarious! I love kids!!

Alli said...

I am laughing to hard right now. Your kids say the funniest things ever.

AMIT said...

Just love it.

Web hosting india

Katie Reall said...

Don't tell Maddy that my brother actually did sleep walk right out a hotel sliding door one night when we were in high school. Not kidding! Luckily my dad heard him and caught him!