Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch take 1

So we tried to go to the pumpkin patch last Saturday unfortunately about half way there it started POURING rain. We were so sad! We decided to go anyway and just check out the barn and the cute little store in hopes that it might stop raining. We even stopped off and outfitted everyone in new rain boots hoping that we could still get out in the mud. Unfortunately it just rained the whole time we were there.

So I decided to get my camera out anyway and take some pictures of my girls holding their beloved little chicks. These are the pictures I got......


and then my camera ran out of batteries and they weren't selling any in the store. HOW SAD! So we are going to try and make it out there again this Saturday when the weather is predicted to be fairly clear and I have charged our batteries. Wish us luck!

No comments: