Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween Night! We left to go trick-or-treating with a few friends. Here is everyone looking nice....kinda.
And here is everyone making their character faces.....spooky and cute!
Maddy really wanted to go trick-or-treating with a friend this year so we invited her friend Kelly to come and they went as zombie cheerleaders. They are too cute!
Josey wanted to go with her friend Emma from next door. They went as vampires.....same costume and all!
And here is Lilly making her scary Halloween face.
And one with just my girls. I didn't notice that Lilly wasn't looking and I wish Maddy had looked a little happier even though I know she is just trying to be a zombie.
After three long hours of trick-or-treating we FINALLY headed home to see our stashes. Lilly pooped out a lot earlier and headed home with daddy so I didn't get a picture of her with her candy. She was so funny. She filled up a little bit of her bucket for maybe an hour and then she asked me if I could carry her. Then I asked if she wanted to go up to the next house and get some candy and she told me that she had enough candy and was ready to go home. I thought that was funny coming from a three year old!


Then the trading started. I LOVE the trading part but this year we had a friend with us. I was getting so irritated at my girls because they kept trading away the candy that I wanted! They kept trading it to Kelly! I can't secretly steal Halloween stash from her! I know that this is really a better thing to get it out of my house than for me to eat it all but did you really have to trade peanut M&Ms for tootsie rolls and suckers!


And Dustin wanted a picture with his stash.

And actually speaking of "stashes". This month apparently is prostate cancer awareness month. Apparently there is a movement that men start growing a mustache on the first day of November and they grow it for the whole month. So Dustin's office is doing this and he is starting fresh faced tomorrow. I will keep up updated on the growth!

3 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

I love it! We just tax our kids on their candy.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I've never heard of TRADING CANDY! Thats a good idea. Caitlyn pooped out pretty quickly and I was supprised. I just bought myself some of my favorite candy because I dont like to share =)! With coupons of course!

Alli said...

I LOVE the costumes... but where was your jess? hmmmm? I loved their makeup too. They looked super creepy! I actually have two zits on my neck right next to each other, and they look like I got bit by a baby vampire. perfect for halloween right?!
ps. I can't BELIEVE you let them trade ANYTHING for tootsie rolls. SICK