Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween parties

I love going to the Halloween parties and parade at the school. I didn't help this year with anything but I still showed up! I am sure the other parents that actually participated liked that! I just couldn't handle it this year but the girls were glad that Lilly and I were there. Here are some pictures from the parade.

Here is Josey's teacher.
Here is Maddy.
Here is Josey (unfortunately blurry and I didn't have time to take another).
And Josey posing waiting for her sisters to walk by.
And then there was this guy! I couldn't believe that actually let him wear that in the school!
Here was Maddy's party. They parents seem to always go all out for the parties here and the kids love it!
It was even complete with a chocolate fountain.....it was good!Here was Josey's party.

Lilly stayed in here most of the time and was able to share some ice cream and treats.

2 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

WOW! Those parties are so cool! Kaitlyns was just making a paper treat bag and putting a few things into it and thats all.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

So so fun. Almost makes me excited for Caitlyn to start school next year.