Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Little Eggplant

No I haven't forgotten about my ever growing baby bump. They just started spreading out the delicious correlating fruits and vegetables into months instead of weeks. So, honestly I don't know what week I am in at this point. And it seems too much effort to figure it out on the calendar but I know I am in my sixth month somewhere. And if you look to the right of the blog you will see that this delicious baby is due in EXACTLY one hundred days. I wish it was less....but what are you going to do?

I can't say that I particularly care for eggplant as a food to ingest so you will get lucky and not get any creepy references to baby eggplant recipes. Your welcome mom.

1 comment:

Alli said...

What if your baby came out as an eggplant. That would stink, because you would have spent nine months growing an eggplant and not a baby