Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

So warning these pictures are out of order but I loaded them wrong and don't want to rearrange them all. So here we are heading BACK from the beach. We have tried to start a tradition to head over to the coast on Christmas Eve. We love the coast and it helps to tire out the kids for bedtime. I don't know if it will happen every year because you can never tell the weather. But this year we got lucky again. Here are the girls playing in a little snow at a rest stop we stopped at. Maddy was commenting that we were so lucky because we got to play in the sand and the snow all in one day.
And here we are again after playing at the beach drinking our hot chocolate. I put this picture in here to confirm to everyone that I was in fact present here by the 5 hot chocolate mugs on the table, even if you won't see a picture of me.


Then I think I should put a picture of me right after this one.....


because really I would look like good after that picture.....no?










Heading out after playing at the beach. This is our new ornament for this year.

Here is probably one of the only pictures you are going to see of my pregnant belly. I wanted the baby in the picture with the girls.

It was a GORGEOUS day at the beach. And the girls didn't even need their coats!
This was supposed to say Christmas 2009 and we were going to take a picture next to it. I really am not sure what the girls wrote because I couldn't make anything that made sense out of it.




The girls found a little fish that Josey instantly bonded with. And cried when she decided that maybe it was alive (not sure about that one) and threw it back in the ocean.


Here we are eating lunch at our favorite restaurant on the coast, Mo's. It is such a fun family tradition. We love it!

3 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

I love how exuberant your girls are in ALL their pictures. They have quite infectious smiles. Glad you had a good Christmas.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I am sooooooo jealous you went to the beach on Christmas Eve. I miss the beach. Iguess we are going to have to move to Oregon. =)

Liz said...

ohhhhhh dustin too funny, your belly is beautiful.