Monday, January 25, 2010

What we have been up to.....besides waiting.

So besides doing A LOT of laying down and putting up my cankles and clubs (feet), Maddy and I took on this project. Maddy was so nice and has been saving her money to buy fabric to make Josey a little quilt. She has been SO excited about this and we put the new Christmas sewing machine from Dustin to good use! Here is the finished product. Josey loves it of course. And I have been also stockpiling a lot of these.....
Here is what I have so far over the last few months. Like I said maybe this will get me though a few weeks? I plan on going to get a few more this weekend cause there is another good deal going on! And as you can tell in the background I haven't been doing a lot of the dishes........

1 comment:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

So cute for Maddy to do that for Josey. I hope Caitlyn gets a sister someday....she's not a big fan of her stinky annoying sword wielding hair pulling brother these days...although she does seen to like Baby Will...so far....