Monday, January 25, 2010

Last but not least

I can't say I am a particular fan of watermelon. If it is REALLY good then I do really like it but it always seems so hard to find a good one! But this so embodies what a nine month pregnant woman feels like! It feels like a watermelon is in your belly and it doesn't feel good! I can't wait to get out my big fat watermelon and see what she looks like. Sometimes I can't hardly believe that in a few weeks we will have a new member of our family. CRAZY! It has been almost 4 years since we had a baby in the house and I really hope that it comes back to me.

And for any of you close enough to visit me in the hospital I am throwing out an open invitation. Seriously, ESPECIALLY if I go early and my mom isn't here yet because the hospital won't allow ANY children under 18 on the floor.....which means I am going to be sitting there alone with the baby for most of the time, while Dustin is home with the kiddos. So please come and visit!

5 comments:

The Bradleys said...

i cannot believe your due so soon! this is crazy!

SMDStudio said...

Let me know where and when and I will be there. ;> Oh, happy day! You are almost done!!

Amanda said...

I keep telling Ryan i want to come and see your new addition, and he's like, no, she won't want visitors. But I'm dying to see her!!!

Heidi said...

When I'm at the end of my pregnancies I feel like I have at least 2 watermelons in my tummy! Wish I was closer so I could visit.

There was 4 years between Zach and Mason - it's like having your first all over again, but at least now you have helpers!!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Yeah for you!! So excited! You're going to do great...your girls are going to love that baby to DEATH!! =) Enjoy the quiet and send your baby to the nursery and SLEEP...cause you wont be sleeping for a while. Trust me! I will pray you go early. Cause I know how crappy it feels to be carrying a watermelon around =)