Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ivy's check-up

Ivy Mae Moyes
10lbs. 15oz.
22inches
2 months old


I had Ivy's check-up/first round of shots today and I was so pleased to find out that she is almost 11lbs! So there! to all you ladies out there that keep telling me that she is SOOO tiny. So there to the lady who thought she was 2 weeks old.....last week. So there to the lady that said she was as big as her twins when they were born at 2lbs. So there to the lady who asked if you were a preemie. YOU JUST DON'T REMEMBER PEOPLE! I know you think you do, but you don't. BABIES ARE SMALL....REALLY.....REALLY SMALL! Otherwise they wouldn't be able to come out!


This picture right here looks a lot like Grandpa Moyes to me and Maddy as a baby. I don't know what it is....maybe the bow in the hair. :)


She was cracking me up when we were getting ready to head to the doctor. Of course when I pulled out the camera I didn't really get any cute faces but she is still cute! She HATED her shots. I have had some babies that seem to tolerate their shots a little better than others. This baby has a temper on her! Her face was as red as a tomato! I wish I had had my camera then, she was so mad!




4 comments:

Alli said...

i love the closeups! She is getting so much bigger! I was cracking up about the people who keep thinking she is so small. What dorks. I am loving her big eyes

Rachel said...

She is so cute! That first picture is my favorite-- those beautiful eyes!

JasonDebbie said...

She does look like grandpa moyes in that picture!

Heidi said...

I can't believe she's already 2 months - where does the time go!! She is so dang cute and her hair looks a little red to me!