Friday, April 16, 2010

My fashion model Lilly

So today we had a brief moment of baby Ivy being asleep and Maddy and Josey still at school and mommy not so exhausted that all she can do is sit and watch a movie or read a book with Lilly. I asked her what she wanted to do and she told me she wanted to play fashion pose model. So we headed outside and here is what ensued. She walked all around our yard telling me where she wanted her picture taken and doing different poses for me. She is so funny!






























I love you Lilly!

4 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

What a cute model! And I see she's wearing jeans again!

Alli said...

oh my gosh. so adorable. I love her "superstar" pose in the first picture.

Amanda said...

Oh I LOVE playing that game!! I make Ryan play it with me all the time :). What a CUTIE!! I know I've said it before..but I can't WAIT to see you guys in a few weeks!

Liz said...

She is wearing jeans again! You are such a good mom! I would have taken one pic and called it good.