Friday, July 23, 2010

Luke has a brother....

Okay..... I know these are a lot of pictures of our little kitties, but they were SO cute! And yes I said KITTIES as in more than one. SERIOUSLY? I don't think there is anyone that is more surprised than me that we have two kittens.....okay, maybe Dustin's cousin Jason who asked him if H-E double hockey sticks froze over. But here is what happened. When we got Luke he had one other little kitten with him. We took Luke and our friends thought they probably wanted to keep the other little guy. So we took Luke home and he was adjusting but he seemed kinda lonely especially at night. Finally a few nights ago he woke us all up at some point during the night trying to find someone or something to play with. I can't keep any bedroom doors closed or my kids will FREAK OUT! We talked to a few people who suggested getting two kittens rather than one to give them a playmate and friend. So we contacted our friends and asked them if they for sure wanted to keep the other guy and that we would be interested in having them both at our house to play with each other. They thought about it for a few days and finally decided that since he was going to be an outside cat at their house that he might be happier with us and with Luke. So they let us have the other little guy. We were so happy that we were able to get his brother and that we didn't have to introduce another random kitten to him and that we would get some sleep at night! Winston, Marshmallow, Han Solo, Anakin Skywalker Moyes (not really sure which one is going to stick. Personally I am pulling for Henry but no one seems to be listening to me) is a really pretty cat, which is why our friends didn't really want to give him up in the first place! And he seems like he is adjusting okay. Luke was SO excited when we brought him home. He immediately started trying to play with him and lick him it was seriously one of the cutest things! They wrestled and chased each other all night and they really really seem happy together. I am not really an animal/pet person so this post is making me laugh that I am writing a paragraph this long about my CATS but actually.......they are kinda cute and I kinda love them already.

Winston has really pretty light blue eyes but I can't figure out how to fix the red eye on my computer anymore!
You have to look at how happy and comfortable Luke looks in all these pictures!
How cute is this! They looked like they were hugging!






Are they not the cutest things?! I HAVE CATS! WHAT THE?

Lilly thinks that they are opposites. One has the stripes on the top and white on the bottom and the other has white on the top and stripes on the tail. I don't know if that qualifies as opposites but they are so cute!

4 comments:

Alli said...

i'm not sure if I completely know if you are my sister, or if somebody took over your body. I have to admit, they are pretty cute... from a distance of about 3 states.

JasonDebbie said...

I love little kittens, and we are more of cat people than dog ones for sure. Look at Jason--hes a manly dirtbiker and loves cats, so dont feel bad for having two, they are SOOO much easier than dogs!!

Wendy said...

They are very cute. Gary thinks you are crazy, and Liv is super jealous. :-)

Amanda said...

Ya, I agree with Wendy..Ash is very very jealous.....!!!