Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When did she get so big?

So I have started Ivy on solid food these last couple of weeks. I thought she was going to LOVE it because she has wanted to eat whatever I am eating forever! She already drinks out of my cup. If I take a drink, Ivy has to take a drink. But surprisingly she didn't really enjoy the rice cereal. I tried it a couple of times mixing in bananas and such hoping that was the problem but still no luck. So today I pulled out straight bananas and warmed them up (per my mother's instructions) and then I started eating them.Ivy watched me and started acting like she wanted them. She ate half the jar! I would give her a few bites and then take a bite and she would look so thrilled that I was eating her food. Here she is eating real food!
I decided to try and sit her up in her swing and see if she liked it. These next few shots you have to look at her CRAZY eyes! It is hilarious! They get crazier and crazier!












How cute does she look though?! She is growing up so fast!

6 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Oh my goodness she is so so adorable!!!

SMDStudio said...

Those pictures are hilarious! i love the fourth one in the "crazy eyes" series.

Alli said...

she has the biggest eyes! she is getting so big I can't believe it. I want to come see her.

Amanda said...

Ummmm yeah...Ivy isn't supposed to be big enough to eat bananas...hello? She was just a newborn getting blessed!!! augh! What a CUTIE though...so so cute. Miss you guys!

Wendy said...

Oh, she looks so old! I love that she wants to eat it if YOU are eating it. Cute.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Oh shes so cute. Love her!!