Thursday, August 12, 2010

oh the talent.......

Here are a few pictures of the girls in their costumes for the plays they are in, Snow White and Alice in Wonderland. Here is Maddy in her costume for Alice in Wonderland. This play was really for 12 and up but she asked Maddy to come and be a part of it. I told her I was sure she would just have a minor part to help fill in the cast but she ended up as the White Rabbit! She was so excited! I don't have any pictures of her yet in her white tuxedo and rabbit face make-up on but she is super cute. This is her costume as the High School kid before she becomes the white rabbit. And here she is as Ariana Black. She is the evil daughter of the wicked queen! She has such a fun part! She gets to be on stage lots and be SUPER SUPER bratty and whiny.



And here is Josey. She got pulled into the Alice and Wonderland cast as well to be a double for Alice's sister/cat Dinah. She is was so excited!

And here she is in most of her costume as Brainy dwarf. These were all taken at a dress rehearsal and she didn't put on her bow tie and her little round glasses but she looks so stinkin' cute in her little suit! It is seriously the cutest little three piece suit ever and the cutest little dwarf in it. She has a really fun part too with lots of funny lines. She gets to be the know-it-all and she does such a great job! She says she looks like a lawyer with her glasses, her hair in a bun and her briefcase she gets to carry around. I will post some more pictures from their actual performances when I get a few more together.


We have their last three performances this weekend.....hallelujah! It has been fun but a really busy summer with these plays. I think even the girls are excited that they will be over soon. Then they get to start joining me at the Stake musical Hello Dolly rehearsals for the show in October. Lilly is so excited for Hello Dolly because this is "her play". And they all get to start soccer soon. All three in soccer.......I am really nervous about practice and game schedules conflicting. We have never done this before and I am really not sure how we are going to do it!Then at the end of October they get to audition for Annie! They are SOOOO excited for Annie. It is one play after the other! I hope we don't all get burnt out! I know Dustin is already burnt out but us girls are still having fun! Don't ask me again around Thanksgiving time.........

3 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Your girls look so OLD with the makeup! They are such beautiful girls...glad they are having fun with the plays!

Alli said...

oh my gosh, they are so flippin cute. I love their outfits! I can't wait to see maddy in her white rabbit costume. Wish I was there to watch their performances!!

Amanda said...

Awww..I wish we were closer so we could come see them! They look so grown up! Good luck with their performances and upcoming practices!