Friday, August 13, 2010

more play pictures

Here are a few more pictures from their dress rehearsal the other night. I still don't have any from Alice in Wonderland but I did get a picture of Maddy as the rabbit! So funny!

Josey wasn't supposed to be wearing her flip-flops and she refused to tuck in her shirt in ANY performances. I guess she is more a free spirit than a lawyer.









Maddy as the white rabbit. It is really hilarious because she has to change from the High School student to the white rabbit in about 3 minutes flat. So I am in the bathroom buttoning up her shirt and putting the cumber bun on etc while someone else is applying the makeup. It is really pretty funny.



Josey in a gangsta pose
Lilly in a hip-hop pose





My cute stars!
Now she looks brainy.......right?

3 comments:

Alli said...

I can't get over these pictures. They look so adorable! I hope the plays went fabulous! i wish so badly i could see them

SMDStudio said...

Oh, my gosh! Look at your girls! I can't believe how they are growing up. Gosh, I miss you guys.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

What BRAVE and talented girls you have. and what a PATIENT and ADORING mother they have. Wish we could have seen it!! Way to go Maddy and Josie!