Wednesday, September 08, 2010

First Day of School

Today was Maddy and Josey's first day of school......FINALLY! I think we are the last ones in the entire country to start school! I forgot to snap some pictures this morning so I made the girls let me take some when they got home. If Maddy looks like she is faking her smile.....she is. She was NOT happy with me about having to take pictures when she just wanted to relax. And if they look a little haggard and hair unbrushed, I promise they looked a lot cuter this morning. She looks so cute and grown-up!
I can't believe she is starting 5th grade! That is just crazy!

Josey on the other hand was all smiles about posing for pictures.


My big thrid grader. She got the same teacher that Maddy had for the third grade so she was very happy about that.



Josey and the baby.....who didn't want to snap pictures either.
And then Lilly wanted in on the action.
How cute are they?!

3 comments:

Alli said...

i love it! and I love their new school clothes. I can't believe how old they are!

Liz said...

Beautiful Girls!!!!

Wendy said...

You girls look great!! MADDY, ARE YOU ALIVE?!? EMAIL ME!!!!!!!!

Livie