Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Lilly started pre-school

So yesterday Lilly officially became a school girl! HURRAY!!!!! I can't tell you how long I have waited for this day!!jk She was so excited and loved loved loved it! It is a far cry from last year when she wouldn't even go to a dance class for a half hour by herself. When I picked her up she just kept yelling,"I LOVE PRESCHOOL!!" I think her favorite it part was the new school clothes. She kept doing fashion show after fashion show. All ready with her backpack and curls.
It is really fun because her cousin Bear who is three is in the same preschool. So Beck and I got to take them together and will get to carpool which will be very nice! I love this picture! Doesn't it look like Danny and Sandy from Grease.....if Bear was a little taller!

Bear was cracking us up he looked really excited.






Lilly insisted on a whole fashion shoot before we left so here are a few more poses for your enjoyment.







I am just so excited for her! She loves it and finally gets to carry her own backpack! And I get a couple hours a week with just the baby.......pure joy! More pictures to come of Josey and Maddy's first day today!

2 comments:

Alli said...

she looks so cute! those curls are seriously the most AMAZING things I have ever seen. Bear looks so happy about taking pictures!

Taylor Family said...

I cant believe how big they are all getting!!! They are all so cute!!!!