Tuesday, October 05, 2010

busy busy

I found it! Hurray! So I snapped some pictures of Ivy yesterday in all her busy-ness. And I will get some pictures of the girls playing soccer and of Hello Dolly this weekend. Boy am I glad I found it!
Ivy has become the little busy bee around our house. She is getting quit good at getting around and wants to stand up on EVERYTHING! I found her under the table, where she found some chocolate chips someone had dropped. I am not sure that was the best thing for her to eat but I guess we will find out! She was in heaven though!


Then she saw the camera and made a bee line.



And this is my favorite! Check out those little teeth!
Then she headed over to the couch. I just think this looks so funny because she is SO little!

Then she was off and getting into niece Julia's homework.
Doesn't she already look so guilty!
And lastly I just had to show you the awesome cutting board my brother-in-law made me! I love it! Thanks Ryan!

4 comments:

jos said...

so cute! Our little ones are so close in age. Love the blog :)

Alli said...

look at that smile! she is so pretty! I'm also jealous of the cutting board. I need a new one too. very impressed.

Betsy Fox said...

Talk about Miss Personality!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Oh I love her!!