Tuesday, September 28, 2010

pictures

I am sorry for the lack of pictures but I can't seem to find my camera! As soon as I do I will post pictures of everyone playing soccer (including Lilly who scored a goal in her last game.....for the other team! But at 4 a goal is a goal and she is VERY proud of it!) and of everyone in the play (including me attempting the polka with my partner or better known as "fake daddy" according to Josey) and maybe of some of the crab Dustin caught recently (yes....I said caught) and then maybe of Ivy who is already pulling herself up at the couch but can barely see over the side she is so short! (Who by the way visited the doctor today and weighs a whopping 15 lbs at 7 1/2 months old!!! WOO HOO! This is good seeing how she gained 1 1/2 lbs over the last 6 weeks.) But, until then you will just have to use your imagination a little...... and I would really like to see how everyone imagines me doing the polka actually!

3 comments:

Alli said...

that was a trick title. I saw it on my blog, and thought YEAH! pictures! and then there weren't any. But i do like imagining you in polka though.

Megan said...

Ha ha ha!!! I have a sister (I won't name names) who once scored a goal for the opposing team. I think it may have been her proudest moment that year. You should have seen the look on her face--and the looks on my parents' faces as they slunk shamefacedly to the car.

Amanda said...

I wanna see your performance! how fun! You guys sound super busy..and how did dustin catch a crab??? I can't believe Ivy is 15 lbs!! Reece is now 7 lbs...she's going to be passing her soon!! :)