Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

Can anyone say serial killer???jk We made Dustin try on Becky's wig and it wasn't pretty! So we thought we would see what Ivy would look like with hair......it is still a little scary I think. All I could see was Dustin with hair.

She kept the wig on though for an oddly long time.....maybe she WANTS hair!

Trick-or-Treating with the cousins.
That laundry detergent was NOT part of Bears costume.
The group......


The girls insisted that I dress up this year. Maddy was particularly insistent so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and become the mommy cat.

Can you spot the freaky man in this picture?


Ivy enjoying a sucker. Doesn't she look happy.......dirty but happy!
She started here on the floor and then we realized she needed to be moved up to the highchair.

I love this picture! look at the smile on Ivy! They all look so cute. The original plan was to dress Ivy as mini-me with Dustin. I was going to draw stubble and eyebrows and dress them the same but then I realized that we didn't have any inside Halloween events to go to and that she would just be too cold. So then So we just improvised with her kitty hat and later a hand me down ladybug costume from Maddy.
I love this picture too!
Lilly the cat.....

Ivy the cat....
Maddy the cat....


And Josey the batgirl or (Draculaura from Monster High).....

We had a great Halloween this year and I am a little sad because it never seems like there is enough time to do all the things I want to but maybe next year!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like so much fun! I love all of the costumes and can't BELIEVE how big Ivy is getting! I love her smile! We miss you guys! Start looking for PT jobs for us so when we come back west we can move to oregon :)

Emmalyn said...

Your blog is SO cute Sister Moyes!!

I loved all they're costumes! It looks like you guys were having fun. :)

Abe Fox said...

Jess,

WE ARE COMING!! Pick a day..... Wednesday before Thanksgiving or Friday after Thanksgiving. We would love to see you guys for a bit.

And you do know that Emma (who commented above) is my niece....of course you know this.