Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Josey's soccer game

Can't you tell this post is about Josey's soccer game? I just started snapping these and they turned out so cute!




And here is the real pictures for the post. We have three very different soccer players this year. Maddy is a good little player that surprises me every time I watch her. Josey is a very skilled player that lacks motivation to really give it her all every time. And Lilly.....well......we are just happy if she actually leaves my side to play to be on the field. We don't really care if she touches the ball of not. (However she did score a goal for the other team and we were SO excited for her!)




I didn't get any pictures of the actual game cause it just seems too hard to take any good shots that you can really tell who is who. But these were from the pre warm-up. She had a really fun team this year and we really had a great time getting to know her coach and the parents. I am hoping she wants to play again next year!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun that they are all playing soccer! They have soccer for RYDER in January..I'm SO excited tow atch the games! How entertaining! I can't belive how big Ivy is! AUGH..I know I say it every comment but we MISS YOU GUYS and wish we were still closer!

Alli said...

they are so adorable! i love ivy and all her hair! josey looks awesome in mid stride too.

Liz said...

Ivy has such a cute smile! She always seems to be smiling, at least in pics:)