Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ivy turns 1

My little baby is 1 year old today! I can't believe how the time has gone by so fast! I know we all say this with every passing birthday but with Ivy being my last baby it seems so bitter-sweet. It is fun to have her growing up and watching her change and play and have more personality but I am sad that she isn't a little baby any more. So here is her photo shoot today for her birthday in her new birthday outfit from grandma Beth and her cute little ladybug from grandma as well. We are actually celebrating her birthday on Sunday with her cousin Ali, who's birthday was yesterday. These are for you grandmas!

Say cheese!!!


So big!!




One with the assistant, Lilly.







And then it was off to her favorite past time.....up and down the stairs.


This was her birthday present today because we were at the store and she WOULD NOT let this baby doll go. She loves baby dolls. I haven't had a baby drawn to them so much and so young but she just carries them around everywhere! So we had to add to the collection.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a little doll! Happy birthday Ivy!

Melissa and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Ivy! She looks so cute! I love her little outfit and ladybug. I can't believe she's one. I showed Madison these pictures and she liked seeing her friend. Hope Ivy has a great birthday!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Her eyes are so Beautiful. I forgot her and Wills are so close together!! I always cry on the first birthday...so bittersweet!

jos said...

Happy birthday Ivy! Ella is right in the middle of Ivy and Will. Wish we could get these little second Reber cousins together to play!

SMDStudio said...

She has the sparkliest eyes! Cute, cute baby!