Friday, June 01, 2007

HEAT WAVE

Joselynsaw an episode of Blues Clues where they made banana muffins and she cme to me so excited to make them she had the recipe down. She said you just need bananas flour and baking powder and two eggs. Turns out she was pretty close to being right. Anyway we got the ingredients and made banana muffins yesterday. She was so excited to do the whole thing herself. She even cracked the eggs and was very proud that she didn't get any shells in the batter. They actually tasted pretty good. I was spraying the kids on the trampoline (their new favorite thing) and then Maddy went upstairs and got some books and brought them outside and told me she was going to lay outside and get tan. Thanks Sammi! I am blaming you if my kids get skin cancer. It doesn't matter that I am their mom it is still your fault. I think with my genes I am not sure how "tan" my kids are going to be able to get.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jadyn has really been into cooking lately too. She has been doing the eggs well also. I love when they want to try new things-it makes it hard to say no when you just cleaned or are tired!