Saturday, September 08, 2007

FIRST SOCCER GAME!

Well Josey is officially a soccer player! We had our first game today and to Dustin's and my surprise we did pretty well. I was so nervous again and was up till about 1 in the morning just getting soccer stuff ready. We had pictures at 9 and then our game was at ten so I was up at like 7 becuase I couldn't sleep and I wanted to make sure I looked good for the picture since it was one that nine other families were going to put in all their scrapbooks(at least that is what we do with ours). But it went good and the kids surprisingly stayed pretty well in bounds and remembered which goal they were going towards. Most of them puttered out at the end and didn't want to play anymore and it was kinda hard getting enough kids to go in and play at the end which was pretty funny but it was really fun. Now we have another game on Wednesday, Saturday and then again on Monday! That is a lot of games I think. The upside is that I don't have to plan a practice for a couple of weeks! Anyway here are some pictures of our cute Joselyn finally getting her chance to play soccer. Maddy (the asst. coach) did a good job keeping the kids on the sidelines entertained and she was the one who actually took the pictures and I think she did a pretty good job for a seven year old.

She had to get one of herself, after all she takes soccer very seriously (those were her words).


The coaches also have to ref the games and Dustin did an exellent job considering he has never played soccer. I felt really bad because his heel and ankle were really bothering him a lot and when we got home his back hurt so bad he can barely walk. I hope he can move tommorrow poor guy.
Josey's favorite part of the game is snack time and she was so excited to hand out her snacks!
Josey and coach Jessica YEAH!

2 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Way to go Josey! And I love your haircut Jess. It looks way good!

Alli said...

wow jess, a picture of you on your blog! you look gorgeous!