Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tag...your it

Here you are Heidi! I feel bad because I haven't answered tags in the past because I didn't really know what you were supposed to do and then too much time went by and then I felt stupid answering the tag. SO to anyone who might be reading this I am sorry for not responding to being tagged but I plan on responding in the future so tag away!

4 Jobs I've Had
1. sold water softeners door to door for all of about two hours and then quit in tears
2. phone survey taker for Western Watts in Provo for one day until I stood up and announced that I quit and they asked me what my name was
3. waitress (Olive Garden, The Rising Loafer, JB's, Applebees, Perkins, Jacintos- you can guess which one I got fired from)
4. Nanny for one little spoiled two year old who I had to hold while she took a nap, I wasn't aloud to open the blinds or use the phone, I had to follow her around to get her to eat because her parents didn't want her in a highchair and her parents worked from home upstairs......can we say personal hell?

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Pride and Prejudice (with Keira Nightly because I have never seen the other ones)
3. I can't think of anymore even though I know there are a ton and as soon as someone else puts one I will be mad that I didn't think of it.

4 Places I've Lived
1. Mountain Lakes, New Jersey
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Cucamunga, California
4. Murtaugh, Idaho


4 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office (favorite show EVER)
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. Lost
4. reality junkie

4 Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Cape Cod and Pennsylvania
2.Washington D.C.
3. Disneyland
4. Puerta Vallarta, Mexico

4 Websites I visit
1. blogs blogs blogs
2. youtube
3. my online banking
4. hotmail

4 Places I'd Like to Be
1. Danville, California
2. Murtaugh, Idaho
3. St. George, Utah
4. Mexico

Okay I tag all my sisters and sister-in-laws.....come on I know you love being tagged.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What fun answers Jessica!! Where is Murtaugh, ID? And you've been a waitress at 6 different places? Wow!!

Castiel Moyes said...

Murtaugh is where Dustin is from. It is a very small farming community in between Burley and twin Falls. We lived there for three summers while Dustin worked on the farm. And yes it is true I have been a waitress at six different restaurants, pathetic isn't it?

Jill Johnson said...

I worked for Western Watts too!!! Only mine was in Logan. It sucked so bad I walked out too.