Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lilly in the bath and Josey out of the bath

This is Lilly taking a bath obviously (which if you look in her neck she was in desperate need of) but it is Joselyn in the background that cracks me up. She kept trying to get Lilly to say poop and then Lilly ended the bath.This video is before the first one just in case you are wondering if I left her in the pee pee water. But again Joselyn is trying to get Lilly to say poop. And these are some of her words that she knows. I would have tried to get her to say all the cousins names but I didn't think she would get through them all and Claudia, Julia, and Georgia were the most recent seen. She knows Nemo and monkey really well because she begs for a movie everyday and wants to watch Nemo and monkey(Curious George). She was playing really cute with the bears before I had the camera of course and by the time I got the camera she wasn't doing as cute things and Josey came in to distract her which is always the way it goes. But here she is.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Don't ya just love it when the older kids teach the babies to say and do naughty things? Mason will do whatever he sees Zackie do-like jumping on the furniture or throwing a ball in the house--I'm like, "Quit it!"