Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Maddy started school today! Her teacher is Mrs. Cooney-Mesker and she was thrilled that her firends Maddy D. and Annie were in her same class. She is ready to get back on the bus with her friends tomorrow! I can't believe she is in the second grade. It is wierd how different I feel just having one gone. I felt like I could go and do so many things! Even though Maddy is my easiest it still feels lighter just having one less child around. Anyway Josey starts school tomorrow and so there will be more pictures to come (we saved the matching outfits from grandma for tomorrow). She looks a little pregnant in this first picture.


5 comments:

Williams Fam said...

What a stylish second grader!! So cute!! Oh, and I love the state fair picture!! It's a good one!

Steve said...

Congrats Maddy! You look very cute. Was it a sad day Jess?

Castiel Moyes said...

Oddly enough Liz it wasn't as sad as I thought it was going to be. I think it will be really wierd tomorrow when Josey goes and I go home with just little Lilly for a few hours but then again kindergarten isn't exactly long! I felt so free after Maddy left I took the two little girls to the mall for like three hours! I am just excited to be able to get most of my errands done while they are both in school and I will only have one. Josey gets home at 11:00 and Maddy gets home at 2:30 and so they will still be home all afternoon. I think Josey missed Maddy more than I did!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Yeah Maddy! You look so stylish!

Heidi said...

She looks so cute--and her missing 2 front teeth looks just like Zach!! Once Josie goes tomorrow, those few hours when it's just you and Lilly will be so nice!!