Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This was my attempt at getting a picture for a Christmas card but it didn't really turn out. This was the best out of the bunch if you believe it. It is so hard for me to ger them to all cooperate at the same time. Oh well. Do you like Lilly bribing bag of Cheetos? This picture is funny to me because it just doesn't look like my girls for some reason. They are both making really wierd faces! My camera was running out of batteries and I couldn't even see what I was taking a picture of in the screen maybe that is a reason as well. Anyway we made candy cane reindeer las week (okay I really made them) for all the kids in the girls classes at school. After they each got burnt by the hot glue gun (if you notice the ice cubes Josey is carrying)I finished up the project. They "helped" by trying to tie the antlers on but even those I had to redo or they would fall off. We had fun though. And Josey had a pajama party the last day of school so I gave them the extra soft jamies that Grandma Moyes bought them and they LOVE them. They insist on sleeping in them everynight they are so soft! The funniest part about making the reindeer though was that they had to divide them into boys and girls. They obviously favored the girls and nobody wanted to take any "boy " reindeer to school with them. These were their favorite candy canes and they are both names bluebulls....not bluebells........ but bluebulls. Notice their antler come down the side of them like hair and not like antler that was very important as well. So funny.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, Jess. You are such a nice mom to give all their classmates candy canes! I bet your girls loved that!

Heidi said...

Cute jammies girls!! Lucky you---we're still in school until Friday!

Darrell and Alissa said...

So cute! Love Bluebull- very creative. Our kids have their last day today and got to wear jammies- Ashlee loves to mix and match her jammies- she had her halloween pants with an Aristacat's top- I had to tell her to change and recieved the nasty look! What am i going to do when I can't control the clothes for school each day- it will kill me if they don't match!