Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thank you Grandma Beth

Okay mom here they are! I need at least ten minutes from opening up the package to blogging about it! jk (We called my mom to say thank you and I had to call her back like five minutes later and she was asking where the pictures were!)




THANK YOU GRANDMA BETH!





Maddy is actually talking to you in this picture.
Well we can all see that Maddy had her tonsils taken out.
Josey said her favorite thing was everything and wanted a picture with it all.
Lilly loved any and all candy. She kept saying, "I lubba cahnnee". I have a cute video of Lilly trying to get her pez candy out but it is taking too long to load and since I have already taken too long to get these pictures up here I am just going to post...post....POST...POST!!!

2 comments:

BethReberFrancis said...

I feel better already! My joy is thionking and seeing their sweet little faces whenb they get a surprise in the mail!
Love,
Mom

BethReberFrancis said...

I feel better already! My joy is thionking and seeing their sweet little faces whenb they get a surprise in the mail!
Love,
Mom